From RLSH Wiki
Here is a handy reference guide to editing on the RLSH Wiki!
In order to edit on this wiki you agree:
- You know enough about Real Life Superheroes that you can make accurate and updated edits.
- You will only add people who actually do something, not people who have only made social media accounts. This helps keep the wiki free of LARPers.
- You will not add people's information or images without their explicit written consent.
- You will be sure to use citations when available. You can do that with <ref>LINK</ref> tags next to each claim.
- You will not spam.
- You will not make malicious edits.
- You will not add random people who haven't done any actual verifiable activist work.
- You will not use this wiki purely for self-promotion.
- You will not add roleplay characters.
Before doing any editing, please look over the TOS above.
When making a new page, please use the appropriate form and read over the instructions carefully. Each form will help guide you into making the page so it looks and works like it should.
If you need help with editing and are having a hard time with the code, check out the MediaWiki Editing page for help.
To make a new Hero page: Hero Form
To make a new Team/Group page: Team Form
Guides are the newest addition to this wiki. They are meant to give factual, proven information to new and existing RLSH and related activists so they can be more effective and not repeat the mistakes of the previous generations of activists.
Guides need to be factual and provide references wherever possible. If something is really complex (for example, the information on how to do that part of the guide is longer than the actual guide itself), please reference guides elsewhere.
NOTE: These are being phased out. Use Forms instead as they are completed.